You could be organizing a family reunion, seeking accommodation for a forthcoming wedding or a group getaway for your local church group. You will want to choose a venue carefully to ensure the event is a success.
During recent years a trend has been developing for wedding guests, family and friends, to stay on in the area after the wedding to extend the event and make it even more special. Some may come from far away and need suitable group accommodation. Others just like the idea of an overnight with breakfast the next day.
Maybe your church group, yoga group, bird watching group or sporting club needs accommodation for an important event.
Whatever your needs the choice of venue can make or break a special event. So, choose wisely.
PANORAMA RETREAT & RESORT IS A POPULAR CHOICE
Panorama Retreat & Resort is a fabulous group accommodation venue for large groups up to 120 people in the beautiful Dandenong Ranges. The award-winning property offers 62 ensuite bedrooms inclusive of a 2 bedroom cottage. The venue is set in extensive, established gardens and lawns.
WHAT ARE THE MAIN REASONS FOR THE ATTRACTION?
At Panorama Retreat & Resort guests are asked what it is they like. What keeps them coming back? There seem to be many reasons. Here are a few:
- Some say it is the travel distance. Just 50 minutes from Melbourne.
- Others say it is the abundance of attractions in the Dandenongs – Puffing Billy, William Ricketts Sculpture Sanctuary, the quaint villages of Olinda and Sassafras, the world-famous National Rhododendron gardens
- Many find the peace and quiet of the Olinda State Forest and beautiful gardens that surround the Panorama Retreat venue is so appealing
- Some say they are attracted to the fact that Panorama Retreat is a family-owned and run venue offering relaxed, warm hospitality
- Almost all say it is the award-winning food that Panorama Retreat provides for the enjoyment of their guests
WHAT TO LOOK FOR WHEN BOOKING LARGE GROUP ACCOMMODATION?
Every group will have their own needs. However, there are a few fundamentals that should be considered. Here are a few questions that may help you in your venue selection.
- What is the sleeping capacity of the venue?
- Is there sufficient space for group activities (Indoors/outdoors)
- Can the venue demonstrate experience in working with larger groups?
- Will the venue offer a dedicated co-ordinator to assist with your group needs?
- Do the function rooms have provision for larger groups?
- Does the venue have experience of providing for special dietary needs for larger groups where there could be many specific requirements?
2 NIGHT GROUP ACCOMMODATION PACKAGE
Weekend Escape Package
2 course dinner & twin share/double accommodation
Cooked breakfast, chef’s selection lunch, continuous tea & coffee, use of facilities & function room hire
Cooked breakfast, chef’s selection buffet lunch, continuous tea & coffee, use of facilities & function room hire.
DOWNLOAD THE PACKAGE
Speak with our business Development Manager. Phone Jen or Belinda on 9728 7070.